Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad invites applications for ATMA February 2014 entrance test for Management programmes admissions in its participating institutes across India.
The participating institutes number to over 107 across India. ATMA is a computer based multiple choice question type test.
ATMA entrance test will be conducted multiple times in a year.
ATMA Exam Pattern:
- It is a computer based multiple choice question type exam. Each question will have 4 choices or options from which candidates have to choose 1 correct option.
- The duration of ATMA is 180 minutes or 3 hours. There are 3 areas which are divided into six sections. This refers that each area will have 2 sections each.
- The testing areas are Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills and Quantitative Skills. Each section has 30 questions, making the total number of questions 180.
- Each correct question will have 1 mark and for each wrong answer, there is negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
- Last date for distribution of application form is 06th February 2014.
- Last date for online registration is 07th February 2014.
- Last date for reprint of completed application form is 10th February 2014.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500082.
Ph No: 040 - 30619266.