All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in association with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is conducting Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) December 2014 for admission to Ph.D in Business Administration.
- Aspiring candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) and candidates above a-cut-off R-MAT score, which PhD Committee decides, would be called for personal interview at AIMA, Delhi on the subject and related areas.
- Master's Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade OR Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Minimum five years post qualification work experience in the industry at the managerial level or a minimum 5 years of teaching experience as full-time Faculty in Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to the University.
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online,
- Last date for online registration is November 28, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of filled application form is December 01, 2014.
- RMAT 2014 test would be held on December 13, 2014.