All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi, invites applications for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for the session December 2014.
MAT entrance exam is conducted for admission to MBA & PGDM programmes in Management colleges across India.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of Rs 1,200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can also obtain application form through crossed demand draft (DD) of Rs 1,200/- drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association' should be payable at Delhi from any bank. Register online at website All India Management Association along with the DD details.
- The completed application form must reach the below address.
- Last date for the sale of application form is November 22, 2014.
- Last date for online registration is November 22, 2014.
- Last date for the submission of filled in registration form is November 25, 2014.
- Paper based MAT 2014 test will be held on December 07, 2014.
- Computer based MAT 2014 test will be held on December 13, 2014.
All India Management Association,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Tel: 011 - 47673037.