All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course, through entrance examinations, commencing in 2014-15.
The constituted AIIMS are:
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
For Indian Nationals:
- He / She should have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on Dec 31 of the year of admission.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Foreign nationals who wish to apply for admission to MBBS Course against the five (05) seats reserved for foreign candidates should apply to the Government of India through their Diplomatic Channels and not to AIIMS. The nominations for foreign category are made by the Government of India. Candidates are, therefore, advised to correspond with the Ministry of External Affair, Government of India, New Delhi, and not with this institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to submit application form online.
- The application fee of Rs 1,000/- (Rs 800/- for SC/ST) can be paid through a Credit-Debit Card or Challan from in any branch of State Bank of India.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the institute.
- Last date for the online registration is 17th March 2014.
- MBBS entrance exam will held on 01st Jun 2014.
Assistant Controller (Exams),
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110608.
Tel: 011 - 26589900.