Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Specialist on contract basis for one year. In order to apply for these posts, candidates must attend the interview on August 31, 2017.
ESIC Vacancy details:
A- Part Time Specialist on contract basis for 1 year or till the regular post is filled whichever is earlier:
|Sr. No||Name of Speciality|| No. of|
|Sr. No.|| Name of|
| No. of|
|2||Obs. & Gynaec.||1||5||Anaesthesia||1|
Qualification & Experience required:
1. P.G. Degree or equivalent recognized by MCI with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma
having PG experience of 5 years in a particular speciality.
2. MCI/State MC Registration.
- Not exceeding 64 years, Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 40,000/- per month.
B- Senior Resident: (Contractual against vacant post of General Duty Medical Duty Medical Officers for 1 year or till the regular joins, whichever is earlier)
- PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality or 2 years' experience after MBBS out of which preferably one year in the concerned speciality.
- Candidates age must not exceed 35 years as on 30.08.2017. Relaxation as per rule for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- The selected candidates will get a Basic pay of Rs. 67700/- + Grade pay Rs. 6600/-pm.
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on a personal interview.
How to apply?
- The application can be made during a walk in interview that is happening on August 31, 2017, at 9 am to 3 pm.
- The candidates interested in these posts are required to appear for the walk-in interview and carry along important documents at the venue.
ESIC Hospital, Near 500 quarter, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat-
For more information, click here.