ESIC, Model Hospital, Indore (MoL&E) invited applications for the post of Paramedical and Nursing Staff. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 January 2016.
ESIC, Model Hospital, Indore Vacancy Details
1. Staff Nurse- 92 Posts
2. Occupational Therapist-01 Post
3. Pharmacist (Allopathic)-06 Posts
4. Refractionist/Optometrist-01 Post
5. O.T. Assistant-07 Posts
6. Junior Radiographer-05 Posts
7. Nursing Orderly-47 Posts
8. Dresser-03 Posts
9. Cook/Cookmate-07 Posts
10. Laundry Operator-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts Job
- Staff Nurse- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse. Registered nurse with Nursing Council
- Occupational Therapist-10 + 2/Sr. Secondary with Science. Three Years Degree Course or Diploma Training course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt./State Government/AICTE recognized Institution. Six months internship in the field
- Pharmacist (Allopathic)- Degree in pharmacy/Sr. secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Refractionist/Optometrist-10 +2 / Higher Secondary from a recognized Board with diploma in Optometry/Orthoptics. Should have working knowledge of computers
- O.T. Assistant-Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one Year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Junior Radiographer-Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board two years Diploma in Radiography from a Central Govt/State Government/AICTE recognized Institution. Desirable -one year Exp. In Radiography deptt. of a recognized/ Registred Hospital.
- Nursing Orderly-Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board Elementary knowledge of 1st Aid one year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt approved/registered Nursing Home/Hospital.
- Dresser-Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board Two Years Experience in application of Plasters in an Orthopedic Unit of a recognized Hospital
- Cook/Cookmate-Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in cooking of Indian food
- Laundry Operator- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in Laundry work comprising Ironing of Clothes/Operating Laundry Machines and Dry-cleaning plants.
- Staff Nurse- Not Exceeding 37 Years
- Occupational Therapist- Not Exceeding 32 Years
- Pharmacist (Allopathic)- Not Exceeding 32 years
- Refractionist/Optometrist- Not Exceeding 32 years
- O.T. Assistant- Not Exceeding 32 years
- Junior Radiographer- 18-27 Years
- Nursing Orderly- 18-27 Years
- Dresser- 18-27 Years
- Cook/Cookmate- Not Exceeding 27 years
- Laundry Operator- Not Exceeding 32 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the ESIC's Website . Last date of receipt of application on or before 06 January 2016.
- Gen & OBC : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: Exempted.
- Women Candidates: Exempted.