Anna University will conduct Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) process through which more than 1.5 lakhs engineering aspirants will be able to get themselves enrolled in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. The registration process has already started and interested candidates can apply for the admission on or before May 31, 2017.
What are the courses offered by Anna University?
- Undergraduate courses are offered in 31 disciplines covering almost all the aspects of engineering and technology by Anna University.
- Candidates who have passed class 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
Who can apply?
- Tamil Nadu native candidates who have passed class 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 or their equivalent examination from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply. They should enclose a copy of nativity certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Children of central government employees may also apply for admission, irrespective of their native, provided their parents or guardians (only if both parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years at the time of submission of application.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are eligible to apply.
- Other state candidates who have studied 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 in Tamil Nadu can also apply.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to apply on the official website.
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for new user online registration/payment is May 31, 2017.
- The last date for downloading and submission of filled-in application is June 3, 2017.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) is the process through which more than 1.5 lakhs Engineering Aspirants get themselves enrolled into Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions through Single Window Counselling.