Spectrum Events is looking to hire interns for an event management internship. It is a paid opportunity where the interns can earn up to Rs 5000 per month.
Roles and Responsibilities
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Have to be involved in firm's marketing
- Do event-related ground work
- Follow-up with vendors
- Working on logistics and operations related work
Number of Internships available: 5
What are the benefits of joining the event management internship?
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week work schedule
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- can start the internship between 27th Apr'17 and 27th May'17.
- are available for minimum 2 months duration.
- are from Ahmedabad.
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Can start any time between 27 April and 27 May 2017
Rs 3000 to Rs 5000
CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator and Accounting
About Spectrum Events
Spectrum events is an event management firm co-founded by five young entrepreneurs envisioning to create memorable events that combine the magic of innovativeness and creativity.
Right from its inception, the firm has developed it's core competency in giving a new look to the most conventional events with experience in managing events from various fields like wedding ceremonies, sports events, seminars, social gatherings, cultural festivals, corporate events, product launch, BTL activities etc.
Giving quality work the utmost priority, focus is not only on ongoing events but also on valuable feedback from customers and instilling the suggestions to develop the firm. With a hard working and passionate team, the company sets it's mission to help fledging events get off the ground and soar innovatively.