Delhi University (DU), is all set to organise an international conference on 'Comparative Law and Development'. The conference has been organised by Faculty of Law Department of Delhi University. Students can register themselves by logging on to the official website of DU.
The Two Days International Conference on Comparative Law and Development (21-22 March, 2014) is a multi-disciplinary international conference touching upon a very broad spectrum of themes. The aim of this conference is to bring together international faculty, policy makers and other specialists with an interest in issues related to law and development, the challenges of today
and the potential solutions.
Topics to be covered:
- Law and Development social, economic, political
- Law and Development- Women & Child
- Innovative Legal Policy & Development Scenarios
- Role of Judiciary in National Development
- Human Rights, Social Justice and New Challenges
- Globalisation, Social Change and Law
- Health Care and Law in third world geographical regions
- Law and Environmental Protection Challenges
Call for papers
Papers introductory in nature would not be entertained. Paper presentation is not necessary for participation. Research Papers focusing on developments post 2009 are invited on any of the themes. Papers may be sent to: email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidline for papper submission:
- The paper should consist of not more than 7000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font ‘Times New Roman'; Size 12 for Text, 10 for footnotes
- Line spacing 1.5 for text and single for footnotes
- Microsoft Word Document Format
- Author's title & name, university/ organisation, paper title and email address to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- Last date for submitting abstract: 1st March, 2014
- Conference date: 21st -22nd March, 2014