DU NCWEB 2022 Third Cut-off List: University of Delhi has released the Non-Collegiate Women's Education Board (NCWEB) third cut-off 2022. The DU NCWEB third cut-off for 2022 official website- ncweb.du.ac.in. The minimal marks needed for admission to the various programmes that the universities offer will be included in the cut-off marks, which will be made available in a PDF format.
DU NCWEB Third Cut-off List 2022: Important Dates
- From November 10 to 11, applicants may submit applications for admission using the DU NCWEB third cut-off list 2022.
- Until November 12, the different universities will finish approving applications for admission using the DU NCWEB third cut-off list. Last day to pay application fee: November 13
Note: DU NCWEB admission will be done based on the Class 12 results and not based on CUET scores.
- Delhi University will announce a special cut-off on November 15, considering the open seats following the first list through third DU NCWEB cut-offs.
- Between November 16 and 17, candidates may submit applications for admission using the special cut-off.
- The fourth and fifth cut-off lists for the DU NCWEB will be released on November 22 and 29, respectively.
- On December 6, a special drive cut-off list for applicants who fall into the SC, ST, and OBC categories will be made public. The Delhi University may announce further cut-off dates if seats are still available.
Meanwhile, Delhi University has listed the number of open seats for undergraduate admissions by course and college before the release of the third merit list. Additionally, the institution provided a two-day window from November 5 to 7 for mid-entry, new applications, and the opportunity for upgradation for candidates who had previously accepted admission.
Candidates must accept the assigned seat between November 11 (10 am) and November 13 after the DU 3rd merit list is published (4:59 pm). November 15 is the final day to pay your application fee online (4:59 pm).
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.