Delhi University admissions for undergraduate courses are set to commence soon this month. The admission to undergraduate courses in Delhi University will commence from May 22. This year, the entrance exams will take place only for few courses and the course list for which entrance exams are happening is also out.
The total number of subjects for which the entrance is there are nine in number. From last year, only one more course has been added to the list of entrance-based courses, and it is BA (Hons) in Music.
The test will be conducted for the following UG courses:
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- BA (Hons) Business Economics
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Bel Ed)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: BSc (PE, HE & S)
- BA (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- BTech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (Hons) Music
How to register for DU admissions?
The registration process of all the programmes for DU admissions will be completely online including sports, Extra Curricular Activities (ECA), Kashmiri migrants, CW (Defence), and PwD categories.
Online registration dates
- Undergraduate merit based programmes: May 22
- Undergraduate entrance based programmes: May 31
- Post Graduate programmes: May 31
- MPhil/ PhD programmes: May 31
Also, the Delhi university earlier used to give 50 per cent to sports trial and 50 per cent to sports certificates but now, the admission committee is planning to give 60 per cent to sports trial and 40 per cent to marks.