The final cut off list from the fifth round of counselling at Delhi University (DU) has been released by the University on Monday. The counselling process for the DU admissions has taken place as per the schedule.
- Lady Shri Ram (LSR) College for Women set its highest cut-off at 97.5 per cent in the BA (Hons) Psychology course
- The second highest cut-off is 97.25 per cent for BA (Hons) Economics in the Hindu College, followed by 97 per cent for BA (Hons) Journalism in LSR
- The highest cut off was 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics in the SGTB Khalsa College
Admissions closed for the following courses
- Most of the courses have been closed for the general category students in several DU colleges, according to the data released by the university.
- Admissions for B.Com (Hons) in SRCC and BA (Hons) English in Hindu College have been closed for all the categories.
What does the DU admissions official notification read?
"After the approval of admission by the respective colleges, the applicant has to make an online payment on the Delhi University website before the deadline," said a release. Further cut-offs might be announced, depending on the availability of seats, it added.
Dates to remember
- DU had announced its first cut-off on June 23
- The admissions for the final list will begin today and conclude on July 19