District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Block Programmer Officer, Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, Account Assistant. There are 59 vacancies that are available for recruitment.
Interested candidates will have to check the notification on the official website for the eligibility and qualifications that are required to apply for the positions.
The last date for the submission of online application for the DRDA recruitment is August 19, 2017. The vacancies are available in Jharkhand.
Vacancy and Pay Scale for DRDA Recruitment 2017
- There are 12 vacancies fo rBlock Programmer Officer with Rs. 19,500 as pay scale.
- The position of Technical Assistant has 13 vacancies a with Rs.19,532 as pay scale.
- The Technical Assistant ( Equivalent for Junior Engineer) has 25 vacancies and the pay scale for the same is Rs.17 ,520.
- The position of Computer Assistant has 05 vacancies a with Rs.10,000 pay scale.
- The position of Account Assistant has 04 vacancies a with Rs.10,000 pay scale.
Eligibility for DRDA Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the various posts must have a Bachelors degree/ Masters degree/Engineering degree from a recognized institution
- The candidate must be minimum of 18 years of age
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules
The selection process will involve a written examination and an interview.
Application Fee for DRDA Recruitment 2017
- The application for candidates from General category is Rs. 200
- The application for candidates from OBC category is Rs. 100
- The application for candidates from SC/ST category is Rs. 50
Important dates for DRDA Recruitment 2017
- The last date for applying online is August 19,2017.
- The last date for receiving of the filled application form is August 26, 2017.
How to Apply for DRDA Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - www.giridih.nic.in
- Find the DRDA Recruitment notification and read through it
- Click on the linkk that reads 'Apply Online'
- Fill in the mandatory fields and submit
- After the submission, download and take a print of the application form.
- Send the print out copies along with the application fee in the form of a DD from any nationalized banks, along with necessary documents (These are mentioned in the notification)
- Send it to 'District Rural Development Agency, Gridih.'
Also Read: TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!