The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the examination dates for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2016). The exam is scheduled to be held on November 27.
- Candidates should have post graduate degree in medical
- Candidates who have provisional pass certificates by December 31, 2015, are also eligible to apply
- Candidates who have medical qualification recognised as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or DNB qualifications can also apply
CETSS - Medical and Neonatology will be two-section tests: Section I and Section II
Section I: The section consist of 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with single correct response is mandatory for all candidates. The test duration is 180 minutes.
Section II: The section comprises of 30 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) Medical Genetics is for those candidates only who wish to pursue DNB- Medical Genetics. The total duration of the second section is 30 minutes.
An application fee of Rs 4,500 needs to be paid by the candidates through payment gateway using credit card/ debit card issued by banks in India. Payment can also be done also through net banking.
How to Apply?
The eligible and interested candidates should visit the official website to apply. the link for which isnatboard.edu.in.
- Last date for online registration: October 22
- Date of DNB-CET-SS: November 27
- Declaration of results: January 25, 2016