District Legal Services Authority((DLSA), Burdwan has invited the applications for the post of for Para Legal Volunteer (PLVs). There are a total of 98 vacancies available for recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.The submission of the application process can be sent through offline mode. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for DLSA Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on October 23, 2017
- The last date to send in the applications is November 20, 2017.
The job location is notified as Burdwan, Bhardhaman
Eligibility for DLSA Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to check the official notification to know the educational qualifications.
- The age limit of the candidates must not exceed 27 years as on October 23, 2017.
Selection Process for DLSA Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on an Interview,
How to Apply for DLSA recruitment
- Visit the official website - ecourts.gov.in/burdwan
- Find the notification.
- Go through the notification to see if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all your details and paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach other necessary documents to the form.
- Send the application form to - District Legal Services Authority, Burdwan, Burdwan Court Compound (Top floor), P.O. -Burdwan, P.S. & Dist. Purba Bardhaman-713101.