District and Sessions Judge, Nalgonda invited applications for the posts of Office Subordinate (Attender), Junior Assistant and Typist in Andhra Pradesh Judicial Services. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 September 2015.
- Notn.Dis.No. 4738/Estt./RC/2015
- Notn.Dis.No. 4733/Estt./RC/2015
District and Sessions Judge, Nalgonda Vacancy Details
- Office Subordinate (Attender): 70 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 20 Posts
- Typist: 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs
- Office Subordinate (Attender): 7th Standard Pass preferably with professional skills such as Driving, Cooking, Electrical, Plumbing and other disciplines and must have knowledge of Telugu and Urdu.
- Junior Assistant and Typist: Intermediate (12th Standard) and must have knowledge of Telugu and Urdu.
Gen: Between 18 to 33 years.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to District and Sessions Judge, Nalgonda- 508 001 on or before 28 September 2015.
Application/ Examination Fees for Junior Assistant and Typist Jobs
- Gen & OBC: Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serv.: Exempted from fee payment.
Details from Official Notification
The applications duly filled in along with the necessary enclosures and with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two Hundred only) drawn on any Nationalized Bank Payable at Nalgonda in favour of the Principal District Judge, Nalgonda should be submitted to the Principal District Judge, Nalgonda. The Candidates belonging to SCs, STs, PHCs and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of Fee of Rs. 200/-."The Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded back under any circumstances, even though the application is rejected on any ground".The prescribed Form of Application, Hall Tickets Original and Duplicate and the instructions and information to the Candidates can be downloaded from the District Court Website http://ecourts.gov.in/nalgonda.
Last Date to Apply: 28 September 2015.