The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has invited the application for candidates who want to apply for the Medical Officers post. The interested candidates can walk in for an interview for the recruitment on or before September 11, 2017.
A total of 140 vacancies are available for recruitment. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to attend the interview for the post by checking the official notification.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the Medical Officer posts will be in Karkardooma, Delhi.
The Interview dates for the recruitment process are from September 4 to September 11, 2017.
Eligibility for DGHS Recruitment 2017 2017
- The candidates must be retired government medical officers who have valid registration from the Delhi Medical Council.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is maximum of 65 years.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for DGHS Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a walk in interview for the recruitment process. The application can be sent offline.
How to Apply for DGHS Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - delhigovt.nic.in
- Find the 'Latest News' tab on the homepage
- Find the recruitment notification and read through it carefully
- Check whether you are eligible for the interview
- Make sure you have all the required certificates and documents, as mentioned in the notification
- Bring the required certificates and documents to the interview