Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS), DRDO has invited the applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellowships and Research Associate. There are a total of 14 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is November 21, 2017.
The submission for the application process must be sent offline. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
The recruitment will be based on a walk-in-interview which will be conducted before November 21, 2017. The candidates will have to submit the application form and send it before the interview. The interview will be held at DIPAS, Lucknow, Timarpur, Delhi.
Vacancies for DIPAS DRDO Recruitment 2017
Junior Research Fellowships: 12 Vacancies
Research Assistant: 02 Vacancies
Eligibility for DIPAS DRDO Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to have a post graduate degree in Life sciences Physiology/Biochemistry /Biomedical Sciences/ Nutrition or Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B.Tech) with first class and NET/GATE Qualification
- The candidate can also have post graduate degree in professional courses like M.E. or M.Tech or PhD in Life Science or Physiology.
- The candidates who do not have PhD need to have been qualified by CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/DST
How to Apply for DIPAS DRDO Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of DRDO- www.drdo.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the form and fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Send the application form along with necessary documents to the following mail address - email@example.com
- The candidates are requested to appear for the Walk-in-interview at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054