Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services (DHFWS), Puducherry has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Staff Nurse posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 3, 2017.
There are 55 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in Puducherry.
Important Dates for DHFWS Recruitment 2017
- The recruitment notification was published on September 3, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form is October 10, 2017 by 5:45 PM
Eligibility for DHFWS Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to have a class 12 certificate from a recognized institute or its equivalent.
- A degree or a diploma in general Nursing and midwifery/psychiatric nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institute is required.
- The candidates need to be registered as nurse and midwifery or its equivalent in any stated nursing council of India.
The candidate should belong to the age limit of minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 32 years as of October 3, 2017.
Selection Process for DHFWS Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on merit list for the DHFWS puducherry recruitment.
How to Apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - health.puducherry.gov.in.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided
- Attach your passport size photograph in the space provided
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- The Director, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Victor Simmonel Street, Old Maternity Hospital Building, Puducherry - 605001.