The waitlist for spot admission for the phase 2 degree admission has been published by the Department of Higher Education (DHE) Odisha.
Why is the DHE Odisha second phase admission held?
The second phase admission is being conducted for all those candidates who could not complete the admission process in the first phase. The admission will be conducted for all the degree courses in participating colleges.
Where to find the DHE Odisha Spot Admission Wait List 2017?
The waitlist is available on the DHE Odisha, SAMS website.
How to check DHE Odisha Spot Admission Wait list and Merit List?
In order to check the DHE Odisha spot admission wait list and merit list, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to DHE Odisha website and click on the SAMS tab.
- Click on the Degree Admission 2017-18 link.
- Click on the Spot Admission Merit List tab.
- In the new window, you can check the wait list by selecting District, block, college, stream, and subject as filled in your application.
- Click on 'Show' and view the waiting list for the respective course and college.
- The first allotment list was released on 30 June 2017
- Classes for +3 1st year students had begun on 24 July
- Candidates of the wait list can report to the respective colleges on 22 August 2017
- The admission to the allotted colleges will be done till 24 August