The Department of Higher Education (DHE) is likely to release the first selection list for degree +3 admissions on the official website today.
About the admission process important dates:
- The admission process of the applicants selected in the first round will begin on July 3, 2017, to June 30, 2017.
- The classes will begin on July 19, 2017, onwards.
- The second round selection list will be out on July 7, 2017.
- The student should have passed Higher Secondary (+2) examination of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or its equivalent. The admission into various streams will be done on the basis of merit.
About Merit list:
- The total marks secured at the Higher Secondary (+2) examination, weight and if the candidates belonging to reserved category will be taken into consideration.
- In the case of candidates passing the Higher Secondary (+2) / equivalent examination compartmentally, an average of marks secured in the subjects/ concerned at both the examinations shall be taken into consideration to determine the aggregate.
- Besides e-Admission, SAMS also maintains the academic and financial records of each student admitted to different colleges.
- DHE Odisha will send intimation letter to the selected applicants through SMS (if the mobile number is provided in CAF) or through Email. Besides, the respective college notice board will display selected candidates names.
How to check DHE Odisha +3 result 2017?
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the DHE Odisha +3 result 2017 link
- Enter your registration number, password, and date of birth.
- Your allotment result will be displayed.