An official employment notification has been released by the Delhi University, calling out for candidates to apply for the post of Part Time Female Medical Officer in Bharati College. The job is on a contractual basis and part time.
Name of the post
Female Medical Officer
Name of Organization
Number of Posts
Students having MBBS/ MBA and PG Degree are eligible to apply for this post
Applying candidates should have Post Graduation and MBA Degree in Hospital Administration from a recognized university
Applying candidates should have one year hospital experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology ward
Relaxation As per norms
Rs.27600 per month
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30th June 2017
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment?
In order to apply for Delhi University Recruitment, completely filled applications with resume, latest passport size photo and all relevant documents should reach at the following address on or before 30th June 2017
Address- The Acting Principal, Bharati College, C-4, Janak Puri, New Delhi
Instructions to follow:
- All the Candidates will be required to appear in an interview to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work as prescribed by the University of Delhi.
- List of candidates short listed for interview will be notified on the College website. Interested candidates are requested to follow it up regularly on the College and University websites.
- The appointment will be purely on Contractual/Part-time basis and can be terminated at any time without any further notice. The appointee will have no claim with the College for regularization of service for this or any other post. The appointment shall be of six months which may be further extended.
- Interested candidates may apply for the post by sending a resume/CV with a covering letter on plain paper. They are also required to attach the relevant documents, testimonials, certificates etc., and send the same to 'The Acting Principal, Bharati College, C-4, Janak Puri, New Delhi - 110058. The envelope must be superscribed as "Application for the post of "Medical Officer" on Contract/Part-time basis' and must contain a self-addressed envelope.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach the undersigned latest by 30-06-2017 at 5.00 p.m.