The University of Delhi, has commenced the undergraduate course admissions in its affiliated colleges from 02nd June, for the academic year 2014-15.
Delhi University has around 54,000 seats for admission to the four-year undergraduate programme. The University has 77 colleges affiliated to it.
Students across the world and India apply for admission into the Delhi University.
The application forms will be available both online and offline.
Application form is available at a cost of Rs 100/- for general candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
University will announce five cut-off marks list for general category and the first list will be announced on 24th June 2014.
Last date for the submission of application form is 16th June.
- Issue of application form on 02nd June 2014.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 16th June 2014.
- First admission list will be announced on 24th June 2014.
- Last date for admission and payment of fees on 26th June 2014.
- Second admission list will be announced on 27th June 2014.
- Last date for admission and payment of fees on 30th June 2014.
- Third admission list will be announced on 01st July 2014.
Currently, there are 77 colleges, five recognised institutes, 86 academic departments and 16 faculties under DU.
The total number of regular students is around 1,32,435, out of which 1,14,494 are pursuing UG courses and 17,941 are pursuing postgraduate (PG) courses.