The Delhi University offers admissions to PG, MPhil and Ph.D. programs. The online application for these courses will begin on June 7, 2017. Also, applications for nine undergraduate courses that have an entrance test will also be issued on the same day.
Students were to be able to apply for these courses starting May 31, 2017. However, the process has been delayed because of the Delhi University decision to scrap online tests for PG, MPhil and Ph.D. programs.
"Earlier, we had decided to hold all the entrance tests online, but then it was decided that the entrance tests for postgraduate, MPhil and Ph.D. programs will be held only offline. So we are preparing for the offline entrance tests, which meant we had to push the date back," said a DU official.
The entrance tests for the nine undergraduate programs will, however, be held online.
These courses are:
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of business administration
- BA (Hons) Business Economics
- BA (Hons) Music
- Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication
- BTech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
- BSc Physical Sciences and Sports Sciences
- Bachelor in Elementary Education.
The registration for these courses will continue to be online and will be open until June 20, 2017.