The results of the Common Entrance Test (CET) of the Delhi Department of Training And Technical Education (DTTE) will be declared at 4 pm today. The candidates can check it out at the Delhi CET official website. A lot of candidates have applied for CET. Their aim is to procure admission into diploma courses in AICTE approved institutions in Delhi.
How to check Delhi CET result 2017?
- Visit the official website cetdelhiexam.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on 'Result link of the desired course' on the right side of the page
- A new log in page will open. Fill in your roll number and other details
- The result will br displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates are selected based on their performace in the CET exam.
The final admission is is based on the order of merit list and the preference marked by the candidate in their application.
Delhi CET 2017 dates
Counselling of candidates will be done at Delhi
The counselling will begin from June or July. The classes will commence in August.
Documents to carry for Delhi CET 2017 counselling
- Payment receipt of Online Part - payment made by the candidate
- Copy of Provisional Allotment letter
- Online registration slip
- Copy of choices submitted by candidate
- Two latest identical colour photographs of 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size
- Admit card of CET -2017(Original).
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate) (Original and two self-attested photocopies).
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and two self attested photocopies). In case the original certificate is not awarded at the level of the School, provisional certificate/ downloaded copy of mark sheet duly authenticated by concerned the school principal