Delhi Cantonment Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Firemen, Lab Assistant Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply on or before 31 January 2018.
Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Firemen, Lab Assistant
- No. of posts: 09
- Location: Delhi
Educational requirement for Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment:
For Firemen posts: Candidates must have completed Matric /10th pass from a recognized Institute/Board or equivalent qualification and should possess a valid license for driving heavy-duty vehicles.
Pay scale for firemen posts: The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.18,000- Rs.56,900.
For Lab Assistant posts: Candidates must have completed Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary (I 0 + 2) with Science. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institution.
Pay scale for Lab Assistant posts: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.19,900- Rs.56,900.
Age limit for Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Selection process for Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment:
- Delhi Cantonment Board will conduct the written test / Interview to the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to apply For Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy 2017-18?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Delhi Cantonment Board.
Delhi Cantonment Board 2017 - Important Dates
- Start Date for the Submission of application: 01 January 2018
- Close Date for the submission of application: 31 January 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here