Today is the last day for applying for the post of officers ranks Scale I, Scale II and III, and Scale IV to VI in India Post Payments Bank Ltd (IPPB). Earlier the deadline was October 25. Later, it was extended to November 7. Over 650 Scale I officers, 652 Scale II officers, 408 Scale III Officers and 12 Scale IV to VI officers are expected to be selected in the hiring spree. Nevertheless, the available vacancies and reserved vacancies may differ according to the requirement.
The eligibility criteria for the applicants is that they must be a graduate from a recognised institute. The basic qualification required can be viewed in IPPB official website for further verification as it might differ for different ranks.
The recruitment notification in IPPB website also contains details about salary, age limit, application fees, etc.
In order to apply for the posts, follow the below procedure:
- Visit www.indiapost.gov.in
- Scroll down to find the Opportunities hyperlink at the bottom of the page
- A new page opens displaying the details of the recruitment
- Read it thoroughly and download the details of the rank of job that you are looking for
- Beside each rank (Scale I, Scale II and III and Scale IV to VI officers) description, there is a button Apply Now
- A new window will open for candidates to register for the job. For registration, candidates should fill the application form, submit the fee and upload scans of his signature and photograph
- Registered candidates can complete the application process successfully
- Download the filled form and print it out for future reference
Fore Scale I rank, candidates need to clear the preliminary, main and interview process in order to get placed in IPPB. For Scale II rank, recruitment is based on their online test and interview results while for Scale IV and VI ranks, an interview alone is conducted.