Applications are invited by Delhi Development Authority. DDA is looking out for 16 posts of Consultant/Jr. Consultant in various departments. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Employment News Week and Advertisement No. : 1/2016/Recruitment Cell/Pers./DDA
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
Consultant/Jr. Consultant- 16 Posts
Name of the Departments:
1. Environmental Planner-2 posts
2. Landscape Architect- 3 posts
3. Architect (Jr. Consultants/Consultants)-2 Posts
4. Dy.Programme Manager-1 Post
5. Sr. Programmer-3 Posts
6. Jr. Programmer-3 Posts
7. Sr. Network Administrator-1 Post
8. Jr. Network Administrator-1 Post
Who is Eligible for the DDA Job?
Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisation's website.
- Environmental Planner,Landscape Architect,Architect (Jr. Consultants/Consultants)- 40 Years
- Dy.Programme Manager- 55 years
- Sr. Programmer- 50 Years
- Jr. Programmer- 40 Years
- Sr. Network Administrator- 45 Years
- Jr. Network Administrator- 40 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for DDA Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
What are the Important Date?
Last Date to Apply: 18th January 2016.