The Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) answer keys are released by The Central University of Rajasthan. The results of the exam are expected on June 7, 2017.
CUCET-2017 exam is conducted jointly by the 10 central universities- Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of South Bihar and Central University of Tamil Nadu, under the guidance of Central University of Rajasthan.
When was the CUCET held?
- The CUCET test was held on May 17 and 18, 2017.
Why is CUCET conducted?
- The CUCET test is conducted for the students of Class 12, bachelor's and master's degree holder for admission into the UG/ integrated program/ BVoc, Postgraduate program, and the Research program respectively in these 10 universities.
How to check the CUCET answer keys?
- Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their answer keys by clicking here.
- Key in your application ID, password or date of birth in dd/mm/yy format, verification code (as in the image)
- The answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can challenge the answer keys in online mode only until 5 pm on May 22, 2017, on the grievance portal in the format given.
- The grievances will be evaluated by a committee of expert(s) and the decision of the expert(s) will be final.
Also read: CLAT Answer Keys Released: Check Now!