CSL Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Hiring 2022:The Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) issued a notification to hire some Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice on 9th November 2022. This notification invites Online applications from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
This vacancy intends to fill some notable posts: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and various other Diploma posts. The total number of vacancies is 143. The applicants who want to register for these posts are suggested to visit the official of Cochin Shipyard Limited: https://cochinshipyard.in/.
Late Date of Online Application
The Online Application process has already been started from 9th November 2022, and the Last Date for Online Application will be 7th December 2022.
Vacancies in CSL Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Hiring 2022
In both the categories, Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Mechanical Engineering has more vacancies, around 20-20.
|A. Category - I Graduate Apprentices:-|
|Sl.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Stipend per month|
|1||Electrical Engg.||12||Rs 12,000/-|
|5||Computer Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology||9|
|8||Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||4|
|B. Category - II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-|
|1||Electrical Engg.||14||Rs 10,200/-|
Age Criteria for CSL Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Hiring 2022
- The applicant should be Above 18 years old as of 30th November, 2022.
Academic Qualification for CSL Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Hiring 2022
- For Graduate Apprentices, applicants must have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant field. Also, a Degree in Engineering or Technology is granted by an Institution empowered to grant such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant field.
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, applicants required a Diploma in Engineering or Technology recognized by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant Field. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology awarded by a University in a relevant field. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
All the applicants are exempted from the application fee. Therefore, they can apply for free.
How to Apply for CSL Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Hiring 2022?
- Visit the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme): https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on "enroll" yourself.
- Again, log in with your credential ID and password, including entering the captcha.
- Now apply online through the NATS portal against training seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007).
- Enter all the details asked while filling out the form and submit.
- At last, download your submitted form for further reference.
Note: For the Selection process applicants are advised to check this ad "NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE/TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES UNDER APPRENTICES (AMENDMENT) ACT 1973" on the official website: https://cochinshipyard.in/.