The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Examination Unit has declared the results of the Joint CSIR-UGC Test 2016 on its official website.
When were the exams held?
The CSIR- UGC NET exam was held on December 18, 2016.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam December 2016 Result'.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out for further reference.
Important instructions for the qualified candidates:
The Fellowship will be effective from July 1, 2017.
Successful candidates are requested to send attested/ self- attested photocopies of the following documents for verification and issue of qualifying certificate:
- Class 10 certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Degree/ provisional degree of qualifying exam/ M.Sc or equivalent degree.
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- A copy of CSIR marks statement.
- OBC candidates are requested to submit their latest OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format is given in NCBC website, the link for which is ncbc.nic.in
- Physically handicapped or visually handicapped candidates should submit a certificate as per government of India rules.
- Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification
- Candidates are required to send the above-mentioned documents by registered or speed post to 'Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi - 110012' through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date
- The candidates while sending their documents must super scribe on the envelope "Documents for December- 2016 NET Exam" with roll number and the slot they have been allotted as CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS
For any query, the candidates can visit the official website.
Also read GATE Results Declared