Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the admit card for National Eligibility Test (December) 2017. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
NET (December) 2017 Subjects:
Chemical Science, Earth Science, Atmospheric Science, Ocean and Planetary Science, Life Science, Physical Science, Mathematical Science
Educational Qualification for CSIR NET:
- The candidates must possess M.Sc. or equivalent with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH). Candidates with BE/B.Tech/ B.Pharm. and MBBS are also eligible for the examination.
Age Limit for CSIR NET:
- For JRF- Maximum 28 years
- For Lectureship- No age limit
How to download CSIR NET December Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have made the online application must open the official website of CSIR NET.
- On the home page, candidates will get the link of e- Admit Card for JRF/NET December 2017 Exam
- After clicking on the link candidates will be redirected to a new page for Login.
- Here the candidates have to enter their Form No, Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and Security Code in the given space and then click on Login.
- After login, candidates will be able to view and download the admit card.
- Candidates must read and follow the instructions mentioned in the admit card and must carry a print out of the E Admit Card at the examination venue.
CSIR NET- Important dates:
- Date of examination: December 17, 2017