CSIR- Central Road Research Institute (CRRI), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Hindi Translator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 05 October 2015.
Name of the Post: Junior Hindi Translator
Total No. of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- Master degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level; or English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level; or in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level ; or in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
- Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years as on 5 October 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
1. General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Demand draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, CRRI payable at New Delhi.
2. SC/ST/Women/PWD/Regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with self attested copies of educational certificates, mark-sheets, caste certificate, experience certificate, application fee etc should be sent to the Controller of Administration, Central Road Research Institute, Delhi - Mathura Road, P.O, CRRI, New Delhi - 110025 on or before 5 October 2015. Candidates should mention "Application for the Post of ________" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
Last Date to Apply: 05 October 2015.
About CSIR- CRRI:
The Central Road Research Institute, popularly known as CRRI, is the premier national research organization for highways traffic and transport planning and all other allied aspects. It carries out R&D in the areas of road and road transportation and provide highest level of professional consultancy.
CRRI was established in 1952 as a constituent laboratory of the Council of scientific and industrial research (CSIR). The institute is prominently located on Delhi Mathura Road (NH-2) at 5 kms. from Nizamudin Railway Station, in a huge and picturesque complex with a vast and unique variety of infrastructural facilities to undertake research and consultancy activities related to road and runways, traffic and transportation, bridges and geotechnical aspects.