CRPF General Duty Constable Jobs 2022 Aspirants Watch Out! Your Admit Card for Medical Exam is out.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is going to conduct 'Medical Test' for recruitment of GD Constable beginning September 12, 2022. So all the qualified candidates - those who have already cleared PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) - can head to the official website at crpf.gov.in to download their Admit Card.
How to Download the CRPF Constable Admit Card 2022 for Medical?
- Visit the official website at crpf.gov.in
- You will see a big banner on the Home Page reading "Download E-Admit card for DV/DME & RME events of CT(GD) Exam-2021 in CAPFs, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles for qualified/ shortlisted candidates is scheduled from 12/09/2022 onwards"
- Click on it.
- It will redirect to the admit card login page
- Login using your credentials
- Download CRPF SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card, and take a printout for future use.
Alternatively, you can click here to directly download your Admit Card for Medical Test
SSC conducted the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) from 18 May 2022 to 09 June 2022 across the country and the result was declared on 13 July 2022.
As a result, 92,877 candidates have qualified for the DME (Detailed Medical Exam) round of the Exam.
List of documents required in the DME for verification
- 10th & 12th Marksheets & Certificates to prove age, name and educational qualification.
- Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- Valid NCC Certificate, if you ever have been in NCC.
- Certificate from serving defence personnel
- Undertaking in the format prescribed by the authority
- Caste Certificate (for reserved candidates)
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims
- Nativity/ Identity Certificate by West Pakistani Refugee (if you are one)
Medical Test is done to ascertain if the shortlisted candidate is fit enough - both physically and medically - to serve the physically demanding nature of the job. The exercise is conducted by the Medical Boards constituted by the CAPFs.
Candidates clearing the DV/ Medical Examination will be shortlisted for the final merit list.
List of vacancies in CRPF SSC GD Exam 2022:
SSC is conducting this recruitment drive for the selection of the students as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR).