Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), which was formed as a joint venture between the government of India, AMOCO and National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) in 1965, has released a recruitment notification for the engagement of Trade Apprentices.
Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in their respective ITI/ diploma/ degree courses. The selected candidates will get a consolidated monthly stipend of INR 10,000. Candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria set by the CPCL can apply online until August 12, 2018.
Vacancy Details: 142 posts
- Fitter: 19
- Welder: 7
- Electrician: 9
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 8
- Machinist: 5
- Turner: 4
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics: 2
- Instrument Mechanic: 3
- Mechanic Repair and Maintenance of Vehicle: 2
- Draughtsman (Civil): 3
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 2
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 6
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 5
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 7
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process): 14
- Accountant: 5
- Back Office Assistant: 10
- Executive (Marketing): 2
- Executive (Human Resource): 6
- Executive (Computer Science): 6
- Executive (Finance & Accounts): 3
- Security Guard: 4
The eligibility criteria vary from one post to the other. For most of the posts, pass in class 10 with science and mathematics is required or its equivalent and an ITI certificate. For Laboratory Assistants, Attendant Operators and Advanced Attendant Operators, candidates should have BSc with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects.
An MCA is required for the post of Executive (computer science) and a relevant MBA is required for the posts such as Executive (HR) and Executive (marketing). Candidates are suggested to refer to the official notification for the detailed prescribed qualification/eligibility criteria.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on July 1, 2018. However, age relaxation is provided for OBC, SC & ST candidates.
How To Apply
Candidates have to apply online for the Apprenticeship Training through the official website of CPCL (www.cpcl.co.in). A candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID to apply online. The last date to apply online is August 12, 2018.