Jharkhand Academic Council has released the official answer key (corrected) of Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). Those candidates who had appeared for the exam may check the same from the official website of Jharkhand.
Following a request by the students to release the correct answer keys after earlier release of the official answer key was released in the month of December, another set of keys have been released as the final answer key (corrected).
The purpose of this exam is for the recruitment to the recruitment of candidates for the following posts appointed in primary schools in the state.
The exam was conducted at two levels:
- TET level 1 for Primary Teacher (Classes 1 to 5)
- TET level 2 for Upper Primary Level (Classes 6 to 8)
Steps to download the answer key for TET
- Log on to the official website www.jac.nic.in
- At the bottom of the page, click Final Corrected Answer Keys Level I or Final Corrected Answer Keys Level II
- A folder will open with pdf file
- Click on it
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and mail it to your e-mail ID for future reference
About Teacher Eligibility Test or TET
Teacher Eligibility Test or TET is an entrance examination for teachers in India. The test is mandatory to obtain a teaching job in government schools from Classes 1 to 8. Those who write and get through Paper 1 will be eligible to teach Class 1 to Class 5. Those who write and pass Paper 2 will be considered eligible to teach Class 6 to Class 8. Both Central government and State governments conduct this test. Most of the states conduct their own Teacher Eligibility Tests. Conducting this test is very crucial for achieving the goals set in Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act.