The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi has announced the results of Company Secretaries (CS) examination which was held in December 2013.
The results of the Professional Programme, Executive Programme (old syllabus), Executive Programme (new syllabus) and OMR based Foundation Programme examinations held in December 2013 will be declared today.
Candidates who have appeared for CS examination 2013, have to visit the official website of the ICSI.
Candidates can also get the results through their email-id.
The hard copy of the results-cum-mark sheet will be sent to candidates who have appeared for the Professional Programme examination in December 2013. If the hard copy of results-cum-mark sheet has not been received within 30 days of the declaration of results the candidate can contact the ICSI Institute directly.
The results of Executive Programme (old and new syllabus) and OMR based Foundation Programme will be declared today.
Toppers of Professional Programme Examination December 2013 are:
Rank 1: Vrushali Prasad Karnik
Rank 2: Swapna Sarah Kuruvila
Rank 3: Sourabh Kotecha
- If any candidate seeks ‘Verification of Marks' in any subject(s) of December, 2013 examination, an application should be sent within one month of the date of declaration of results.
- The application for verification of marks should be made by interested candidates in the prescribed format, duly filled in by them, together with the requisite fee of @ Rs 250/- per subject, within 30 days (one month) from the date of declaration of results.
The application for seeking verification of marks should invariably include:
- Roll Number;
- Registration Number;
- Stage of examination;
- Subject(s) in which verification of marks sought;
- Amount of fee paid by way of demand draft favouring ‘The Institute of Company Secretaries of India', payable at New Delhi;
- Demand Draft Number, Date, Amount and Drawee's Bank;
- Complete postal address of candidates with phone/mobile number(s) and e-mail id(s).