Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) has released the hall tickets for the examination for recruitment process of Assistant engineer, Junior Assistant (JA), Deputy Controller of Finance and Senior Accounts.
The examination will be conducted on September 23 and September, 24 2017. The candidates can download the CMWSSB examination hall tickets from the official website of Chennai Metro Water Supply.
There are a total of 322 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Important Dates for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
- The examination date for Junior Assistant is September 23, 2017 from 10 AM to 12 Pm.
- The exam for Deputy Controller of Finance will be on September 23, 2017 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Examination for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mech/Elec) will be on September 24, 2017 from 10 AM to 12 PM.
- The exam for Senior Accounts Officer will be on September 24, 2017 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
The Selection Procedure for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
The selection of candidates will be based on the Merit List. It will be prepared based on the weightage of the marks that are obtained in the examination.
- The board or university examination has 65 per cent.
- Written examination has 25 per cent.
- Personal Interview has 10 per cent.
Examination Centres for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
The examination centres for the will be in Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem and Trichy.
Important Documents for for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are going to attend the CMWSSB examination 2017 will be required to have the following documents when they enter the examination hall.
- A copy of the CMWSSB Admit Card 2017
- A valid ID proof, like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Copy of your Passport, Pan card, Driving License.
How to Apply for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the Chennai metropolitan Water Supply and Sewage -chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in
- You will have to login with you registration ID and password
- Submit the details
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out
- Take it to the examination centre