The Chennai Mathematical Institute has announced the results of its entrance test CMI to get admission into its undergraduate B.Sc. courses. Students who applied for the exam for academic session 2022-23 may visit the official site of CMI i.e. www.cmi.ac.in
The academic session of CMI will start from August 1, 2022. The entrance exam is conducted once a year but students with exceptionally good performance in the National Olympiads in Mathematics, Physics and Informatics are exempted from writing the BSc entrance examination. Let's know about the exam in detail and how to check the scorecard.
Steps To Check CMI 2022 Entrance Exam Result
By following the given steps, students may check their obtained marks.
- Step 1: Visit the official site: www.cmi.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the 'CMI Result 2022' activated link.
- Step 3: Then Select the subject that you applied for in the entrance exam by clicking on it.
- Step 4: Now the CMI 2022 result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Step 5: In the end you can download and take a print out of your scorecard for future reference.
Schedule of CMI 2022
|Applications were open||21 March-1 May, 2022|
|Admit Cards were available online||From Thursday, 12 May, 2022|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||22 May, 2022 and 23 May, 2022|
|Date of announcement of results||July 1|
|Academic session starts||Monday, 1 August, 2022.|
About CMI 2022
CMI is the entrance exam conducted by the Chennai Mathematical Institute for its various Bachelor of Science Programmes. This year too the examination was conducted on May 22 and 23, 2022 on online mode.Chennai Mathematical Institute is one of the pioneers in the field of research and teaching Mathematics. The institute was founded in 1989 as part of the SPIC Science Foundation and it is an autonomous institute since 1996.