CISF Recruitment 2022: CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) has released notification for 540 HC and ASI.Central Industrial Security Force has openings for both Male and Female candidates for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer).
CISF has 418 vacancies for HC Posts and 122 vacancies for ASI Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the HC & ASI posts, then they can apply online from 26 September 2022 from official websites. The last date to apply for CISF HC & ASI posts is 25 October 2022.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
CISF will hold a Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation Verification (DV) of the candidates who would apply for CISF followed by Written Examination, Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial) and Medical Examination.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
CISF Online Application Form Starting Date- 26 September 2022
Last Date for CISF Online Application Form- 25 October 2022
CISF Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
HC - Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/- in pay matrix)
ASI - Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/- in pay matrix)
CISF Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The age limit for CISF HC & ASI posts is 18 to 25 years.
CISF Vacancy 2022: Selection Process
The selection process of CISF jobs 2022 is-
1. Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation
2. Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode
3. Skill Test
4. Medical Examination
How to Apply for CISF HC & ASI Posts 2022?
Candidates who are eligible and interested in CISF jobs can apply by following the below-given steps.
1. Visit the official website of CISF cisfrectt.in.
2. Fill in your details carefully while registering yourself.
3. Read the 'Declaration' lines carefully, and, if you agree with the declaration, click on the 'Final Submit' button.
3. Log in using your Registration Number as your user name and the auto-generated password provided to you on your email.
4. Click on the link which reads 'ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022'.
5. Fill in all the required credentials such as 'Registration Number', 'Password', and 'Captcha' and click submit button.
6. Fill out all details required in application form. Upload your recent Photograph and Signature. Read official notification for document dimensions.
7. Now, pay the required application fee.
8. After completion of the payment procedure, take a printout of the application form for furthur use.