Applications are invited by Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL Mysore). CIIL is looking out for 17 Associate Fellow and Other Posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Advertisement No.: 14-3/2015-Estt.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Associate Fellow - 10 posts
- Stenographer - 1 post
- Senior Fellow - 2 posts
- Lower Division Clerk - 1 post
Who is Eligible for the CIIL Mysore Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Senior Fellow: Applicants should have Doctorate degree in Kannada.
- Associate Fellow: Applicants should have Doctorate degree in Kannada.
- Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk: Applicants should have completed degree from recognised university.
- Associate Fellow: 60 years.
- Stenographer - 50 years.
- Senior Fellow - 65 years.
- Lower Division Clerk - 40 years.
How Candidates are Selected for CIIL Mysore Job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation.
Candidates will be asked to give written exam which will be followed by an interview. These two factors determines the selection of the candidate.
How to Apply for CIIL Mysore Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, The Project Director, Centre of Excellence for Studies in Classical Kannada, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasagangothri, Mysore - 570006.
Important Dates to Apply for CIIL Mysore Job:
Last date to apply: April 20th 2016.