CIDCO has released a notification on the recruitment happening. These are the posts they are calling for 221 Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner and other posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 173 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 3 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Telecom) - 1 Post
4. Junior Planner - 16 Posts
5. Field Officer (Architect) - 10 Posts
6. Accountant - 6 Posts
7. Field Officer (General) - 4 Posts
8. Stenographer - 6 Posts
9. Fire Station Officer - 1 Post
10. Sub Officer - 1 Post
Who is Eligible for the Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner and Other Posts
Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisation's website.
- Assistant Engineer/ Job Planner/ Field Officer (Architect) - Minimum 1 year.
- Accountant - 7 years.
- Field Officer - 3 years.
- Stenographer - 2 years.
- Fire Station Officer - 10 years.
- 18 to 40 years.
How to Apply for CIDCO Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format.
Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
What is the Application Fee?
- General: Rs. 300/- through the Online Payment Gateway.
- OBC/ SBC/ SC/ ST/ VJNT/ PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
What are the Important Dates Associated with job/post?
1. Opening Date of Submission of Online Application: 7th January 2016.
2.Closing Date of Submission of Online Application : 8th January 2016.