Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPCS) has released a recruitment notification for various posts. Candidates may apply through online mode and the application link will be activated on January 8, 2018.
CGPCS vacancy details:
- Post Name- Assistant Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger
Post wise Vacancy:
- For Assistant Forest Conservator- 13 posts (General-06, SC-01, ST-04, OBC-02)
- For Forest Ranger- 46 posts (General-20, SC-05, ST-14, OBC-07)
Educational Qualification for CGPCS recruitment:
- Candidates should hold a Graduation with Botany/ Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Geology/ Gardening/ Math/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Physics/ Animal Science/ Zoology as one of the subjects and must have passed 12th with Zoology/ Physics and Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Height: Male 163.2 cm (ST-152 cm) , Female 150 cm (ST-145 cm)
- Chest: Male 84-89 cm, Female 79-84 cm
- Walking: Male 26 km in 4 hours, Female 16 km in 4 hour
How to apply for CGPCS recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of CGPSC from January 08, 2018 to February 06, 2018.
Mode of Selection for CGPCS recruitment:
- Candidates are selected for their performance in Written Exam and interview.
Application fee for CGPCS recruitment:
- For General: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- The fee can be paid by net banking/ credit card/ debit card or through Bank Challan or through Kiosk
Age limit for CGPCS recruitment:
(As on 01-Jan-2017)
- For CG State: 21-40 years
- For Other State: 21-30 years
CGPCS- Important dates:
- Starting Date: Januar 08, 2018
- Last Date: February 06, 2018
- Form Correction: February 9- February 15, 2018
- Issue of Admit Card: March 15, 2018
- Date of Examination: March 25, 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here