Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released an employment notification for filling up 299 vacant vacancies. Candidates should apply before January 7, 2018.
CGPSC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Commercial Tax Inspector, Naib Tehsildar, and Other posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 299
- Last date to apply: January 07, 2018
|Name of the post||No. of posts|
|Deputy District Magistrate|| 36|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police|| 34|
|District Registrar|| 01|
|Assistant Director/ Food Officer||01|
|Assistant Director|| 02|
|District Excise Officer|| 02|
|Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department)|| 02|
|Assistant Project Officer||12|
|Finance & Planning Department||38|
|Child Development Project Officer||06|
|Assistant Superintendent (Land Records)||14|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||26|
|Co-operative Inspector/Co-operative Extension Officer||26|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent|| 07|
Educational qualification for CGPSC recruitment:
- Candidates must hold a Post Graduate degree in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification with good academic records from well-recognized University/ Institute can apply for these posts.
Age limit for CGPSC recruitment:
- Candidates, age must be lies between 21 years to 30 years.
Application fee for CGPSC recruitment:
- For General/UR candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- The fee should be paid via bank challan OR online mode using Net-banking/credit or debit card.
Selection process for CGPSC recruitment:
- For selecting the candidates for the posts, the selection panel of the commission may conduct Online Competitive Examination followed by Interview.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates should apply on the official website of CGPSC is psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC- Important Date:
- Last date to apply online: January 7, 2018
For more details about the notification, click here