Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Human Resource Posts and Engineer posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 1, 2017.
Petroleum Corporation Vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Human Resource Officer
- Graduate in any discipline with two years full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma / Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Master of Social Work / Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent.
Pay Scale :
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 24,900 - 50,500 /- per month.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Interview.
- Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
- For All Others: Rs.500/-
How To Apply :
- All Eligible Candidates may fill the online application form through official website before or onSeptember 1, 2017.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: September 1, 2017.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is an Indian state-owned oil and gas corporation headquartered in Chennai, India. It was formed as a joint venture in 1965 between the Government of India (GOI), AMOCO and National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), having a shareholding in the ratio 74%: 13%: 13% respectively. From the grassroots stage CPCL Refinery was set up with an installed capacity of 2.5 million tonnes per annum (MMTPA) in a record time of 27 months at a cost of Rs. 430 million without any time or cost overrun.