Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has released an online application for Chhattisgarh State Teachers Eligibility Test 2017. Interested candidates can apply on the official website.
Educational qualification for CGVYAPAM CGTET Recruitment 2017:
For Primary Level(Class I-V):
- The candidates must have passed Intermediate from a recognized board along with 02 years of Diploma in Elementary Education/ equivalent or must possess Degree with 50% marks and 02 years of Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Upper Primary Level (Class VI-VIII):
- The candidates must be a Graduate with 50% marks and must possess a Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. or must have passed an Intermediate exam with 50% marks with 4 years B.El.Ed. /04 years BA. Ed. /B.Sc. Ed.
For details check the notification.
How to apply for CGVYAPAM CGTET Recruitment 2017?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website. The candidates must go through the instruction before filling up the online application.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Application fee for CGTET:
For Single Paper
- General: Rs.350/-
- OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.200/-
- General: Rs.600/-
- OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs..300/-
The application fee can be paid through online mode by using the credit card or debit card or net banking. For details, check the notification.
CGTET important dates to focus:
- Starting Date for Online Admission: November 7, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: November 27, 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment: November 27, 2017
- Date of Written Examination: December 17, 2017