Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Ayurveda Medical Officer/Physician posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 04, 2017.
There are 69 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in the state of Chattisgarh
Important Dates for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
- The online application process began on October 06, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form is November 04, 2017.
Eligibility for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to have a degree in Ayurveda discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualification.
The candidate should belong to the age limit of 27 years to a maximum of 30 years as of October 3, 2017.
Selection Process for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on Online test and an Interview round.
Application Fee for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General categories have to pay Rs.400 as application fee.
- The candidates who belong to SC/St categories have to pay Rs.300 as application fee.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on the 'Advertisements' tab under 'Latest' tab
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- make sure you are eligible to apply for the position.
- Apply online.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Pay the application fee on or before the last date.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.