Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Engineer posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before December 01, 2017.
There are 26 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
- The online application process began on November 02, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form is December 01, 2017.
Vacancies for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 24 vacancies
- Assistant engineer (Mechanic) : 01 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 01 vacancies
Eligibility for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
The candidate needs to have a Bachelors degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
The minimum age limit of the candidate applying for Assistant Engineer post must be 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on January 01, 2017.
Selection Process for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on online exam and an interview process.
Application Fee for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General category have to pay Rs.400 as application fee.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories have to pay Rs.300 as application fee.
The fee can be paid through online mode- Credit Card, Debit Card or Online Payment, or through offline mode.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - psc.cg.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the position.
- Apply online.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Pay the application fee on or before the last date.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.