Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) has invited applications for the posts of Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant at Central Govt. Health Scheme, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune, under direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates should apply on or before March 3, 2018.
CGHS Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Educational Qualification||Probation Period||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Medical Attendant||77||10th pass from recognised board and a certificate in first aid from the central government or state government recognised institute.||2 years||Rs 18,000- 56,900 per month||18 to 25 years|
|Lady Medical Attendant||51||10th pass from recognised board and certificate in first aid from the central government or state government recognised institute.||2 years||Rs 18,000-56,900 per month||18 to 25 years|
Selection Process For CGHS Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online test.
Application Fee For CGHS Recruitment
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or Offline by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. All women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates, Ex-servicemen (EX) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply For CGHS Recruitment
Candidates applying for these post must visit the official website.
Click on the Advertisements as shown in the screenshot.
Read "Medical Attendant (MTS)" post advertisement to apply.
Read "Lady Medical Attendant (MTS)" post notification and apply
Go to "New Login" on the homepage and follow these 3 steps to apply.
Three Steps for application:
- Create a profile/ update profile.
- Submit application.
- Pay exam fee.
For more information about CGHS Recruitment, click here.
CGHS Recruitment - Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: February 16, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: March 3, 2018