Central Silk Board has issued notification for recruitment of junior research fellow on contractual basis. There are two positions vacant for two different projects.
There is walk-in interview for the vacancies on September 23, 2016 from 10:30 am at laboratory campus, Kodathi.
The selected candidates will be awarded a stipend of Rs. 12,000 per month along with HRA.
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics with a minimum of 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST candidates)
- B.Sc degree or honours in Biological Sciences/ Zoology/ Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST candidates)
- Candidates should be of 28 years of age at maximum on September 1, 2016 with a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Attend the walkin interview on September 23, 2016 from 9:00 am
- Should have biodata, passport size photograph and original and photocopies of all relevant documents
- Venue: Seibiotech research laboratory, off Sarajapur road, Central Silk Board - Kodathi campus, Bangalore
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
For more details, visit the official site of Central Silk Board.